I was creating an About.Me page (http://about.me/EmmanuelDurand) and you’ve got some options to set the colors of you background and texts. Web pages can become rather ugly when colors don’t match, so I wanted to have a nice color palette from one color I particularly like (orange).
I found the free online tool Color Scheme Designer (http://colorschemedesigner.com, no registration required) very simple, quick and easy to use. Just pick a color you like on the palette on the left, click on the “Complement” discus above and voilà! You’ve got three matching colors with their hexadecimal values that you can use in you design.
- Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Quota exceeded
- [SOLVED] Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Studio Crash when opening a new query window
- [SOLVED] SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Report Viewer – The parameter does not default to NULL
- SOLVED: Export-Mailbox Error -1056749164, MAPI or an unspecified service provider
- Solved: Windows Live Mesh not synchronizing some folders anymore